A father daughter dance song shouldn’t have any language that could be considered romantic, and you probably don’t want a song that’s terribly cheesy or overused, which is what makes the task of finding a perfect song sometimes difficult.
After having performed hundreds of father daughter dance songs, Twice On Sunday narrowed the performances down to 12 favorites. The video below has snippets of the actual songs for you to preview.
Twice On Sunday created this video of their 12 favorite father daughter dance songs.
Top 12 Father Daughter Dance Songs by Twice On Sunday
“I noticed in meeting with couples, there was a common struggle to find the perfect father-daughter or mother-son dance songs. I asked the band to provide their favorites of the songs we had performed over the years and we came up with this list. Some of these we like for the message or because they are so classic & timeless or both!” – Amanda McNeal, Twice On Sunday band leader
- “My Girl” – The Temptations
- “How Sweet It Is” – James Taylor
- “I Loved Her First” – Heartland
- “In My Life” – The Beatles
- “What A Wonderful World” – Louis Armstrong
- “My Little Girl” – Tim McGraw
- “Isn’t She Lovely” – Stevie Wonder
- “Stand By Me” – Ben E. King
- “My Wish” – Rascal Flatts
- “You Are The Sunshine Of My Life” Stevie Wonder
- “You’ve Got A Friend” James Taylor
- “Sweet Pea” Amos Lee
Cake By The Ocean - Twice On Sunday Mashup
Let Me Love You - Twice On Sunday Mashup
Twice On Sunday is a premier wedding band serving the Midwest. Their unique use of mashups & medleys along with non-stop play format makes them an awesome choice for weddings & corporate events.
For booking: 913 235 7551, email@example.com